You will need:
- White clay (we used Cernit Polymer Clay Number One Opaque White)
- Black acrylic paint
- Golden foil
Steps for making a marble polymer clay pattern
- Cut the clay into small pieces of various sizes
- Cover clay with black paint
- Leave the paint to dry for 15 min
- Add foil and mix everything together
- Form all pieces into one mass and cut it into small ovals
- Lay the ovals on another pieces of clay
- Roll the clay to the required thickness
- Enjoy your unique and beautiful pattern!
We used baking paper for rolling the clay. It helps keeping all pieces together underneath the roller. Without the baking paper, some pieces tend to stick to the roller and come out from the pattern.
Watch the entire process in this video.