- Cernit Magic Mix
- Any clay (it is a good way to recycle hardened clay)
- A container for mixing
- A mixing tool (literally anything will work)
- 20 min
Watch this video tutorial or follow the steps below:
- Start with a small piece of clay.
- Crash it into tiny pieces.
- Add magic mix.
- Start mixing.
- Break lumps – mix again – break lumps – mix again…
- After 15-20 min the clay will become liquid.
- Add more magic mix to make it thinner, or add more clay to make it thicker.
- The clay will stay liquid for long, but do keep it in a closed container.
Buy Cernit Magic Mix
Buy Polymer Clay
Check our Instagram account @JustAnyDream for ideas how to use the liquid clay.