Cernit Varnish (Glossy or Matt) is transparent water-based varnish.
Varnish is required when you want to seal the surface of polymer clay made with mica powder, glitter, foil, etc.
Glossy Varnish is used for adding shine to the product.
- Apply varnish on baked polymer clay with a thin bristled brush.
- Leave the clay pieces to dry for 1 hour.
- If required, apply a 2nd layer.
- When the surface is dry to the touch, bake the clay pieces at 110 C for 15 minutes.
- Leave the clay to cool down.
The brush can be cleaned with water.