- Baked Cernit keeps some flexibility, it does not break easily.
- Cernit does not stain hands or tools.
- Even during baking, Cernit is odourless.
- Each package 56 g (2oz).
Advice for use:
- Always work with clean hands on a clean surface.
- Knead the clay gently to soften
- The clay can be shaped, moulded, embossed or combined with other materials: stones, beads, feathers…
- Other materials can be added (powders, paints, etc.)
- Cernit polymer clay can be used with any other brand of polymer clay
- Cernit polymer clay can be extruded, sculpted, shaped like any other polymer clay.
- If you find that the Cernit is getting too soft or sticky while working with it, leave it to sit for a few minutes.
- Pre-heat electric oven at 110°C to 130°C / 230°F to 266°F.
- The baking time is maximum 30 minutes.
- Do not use a microwave oven.
- After baking the clay piece can be drilled, filed, or sanded.
- To enhance your creation, use acrylic paints, oil paints or varnishes.
- To be used under adult supervision
- Do not exceed maximum 130°C / 266°F baking temperature as harmful gases could develop
- Clean all equipment after use
- Wash hands after working with this product
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the activity area
Polymer clay can be stored at room temperature for extended periods of time, but it will last even longer if kept in a cooler place, such as in your refrigerator. (Just be sure, that the clay doesn't come into contact with food!)